As a knowledge-based organization,
OSB engaged Re-Think Strategic Consulting to develop a Master Data Management Strategy. The strategy involved:
- Defining and documenting the importance of information management
- Outlining Government of Canada legislative and policy requirements as it relates to information management
- Assessing the current state of data management at OSB, including the current information architecture, current data governance, and the gaps and challenges in their approach to data management.
- Developing a proposed master data management strategy, including a data governance framework and a case management focused data model
- Developing a series of short, medium and long-term work packages to support the implementation of the Master Data Management Strategy