A poorly designed website is like a messy retail store. The visitor experience won’t be pleasant and people aren’t likely to find what they are looking for. Re-Think’s web management services can help you to develop your web strategy,
- Web strategy: Developing clear objectives for your website, understanding user segments, and defining the top tasks that the website will support.
- Business requirements: If you’re planning a new website or new web application, we can help you document the business requirements.
- Content strategy: Defining what you’ll write about, in what format, and how often in order to support the your website’s objectives.
- Web publishing guidelines: Developing clear guidance and training materials for people who create content for your website.
- Web governance frameworks: For large complex websites, clear governance and business processes are critical. We can help you define the overall governance framework and the specific business processes needed to support all functions relating to the web.
- Usability assessments: Using usability testing or heuristic usability evaluations, we can assess how usable your website is and identify areas for improvement.
- Web writing: Not enough time or resources to write your own content? We can help by creating web ready copy for you that fits your organization’s needs.
- Web performance measurement frameworks: Is your website doing what it is supposed to do? We can ensure you have clear measurable goals and develop a plan for measuring whether those goals are being met.
All of these services are available on a fixed priced or an hourly basis. You can buy just one of the services or buy a package of multiple services. Please contact us for more information on how we can help your organization make improve the management of its web presence.