Social Media Research
- Social Media Monitoring: We will monitor social media, including blogs, twitter, facebook, message boards and more to identify relevant conversations. The monitoring can include looking for discussions about your organization and your brands. It can also include monitoring discussion on topics of interest or relevance to your organization. This can be done as a one-time report or on a regular basis (e.g. weekly or monthly reports).
- Influencer Analysis: We can identify and profile the people and organizations in social media that are the most influential in your field.
- Comparative Analysis: How are organizations similar to yours using social media? We will research and highlight the best practices and examples in your field.
Social Media Planning
- Social Media Strategy: Your organization is interested in using social media, but you’re not sure where to start or what to do. Re-Think can help you to identify your objectives for using social media and then determine which types of social media are best suited to those goals.
- Social Media Policies and Guidelines: Social media moves in real time and you need to be able to trust the employees who are managing your social media account to act appropriately. The best way to do that is to choose the right person and arm them with a strong set of policies and guidelines to guide their decision making.
- Social Media Workshops: Do you and your colleagues want to learn more about a specific aspect of social media? Whether it is using twitter, managing a facebook page, measuring your performance, or running a blog, we can put together a hands-on workshop for your team. We’ll teach you the best practices, give some examples, and do some practical exercises.
Social Media Implementation
- Community Building: Let us help you build a community around your brand or your cause. We’ll help you identify stakeholders and influencers and implement social media campaigns and tactics that will keep them engaged.
- Ghost Writing: Do you have a lot of content and messages to share, but no time to share it? Do you want to keep your stakeholders up to date on important developments on issues of importance to them and to your organization? Let Re-Think help you craft and publish content that will keep everyone informed. Need it in English and French? Not a problem. We can either work with your translators or provide fully bilingual content for you.
- Social Media Account Management: Do you need someone to coordinate your blog? To send your tweets and respond to questions? Do you need someone to manage your facebook page? Using an agreed upon social media strategy and guidelines and processes, we can manage your social media accounts for you.
Social Media Measurement
- Performance Measurement Framework: Organizations aren’t always sure how to measure the performance of their social media activities. Re-Think can help you identify appropriate measures and metrics to track based on your social media objectives. We can also help you determine which tools to use to track those metrics and help you set targets.
- Performance Reporting: Re-Think can also help you with your social media performance reporting. We can create regular monthly or quarterly reports for you on your social media progress. Or we can help you develop compelling presentations for senior management on the impact that social media is having for your organization.
All of these services are available on a fixed priced or an hourly basis. You can buy just one of the services or buy a package of multiple services. Please contact us for more information on how we can help your organization make an impact with social media.